Saturday, July 11, 2009

Evil Is Custom-Made

Relativists define ‘evil’ as anything that
thwarts our purpose, there is no objective
evil out there that tries to usurp the world

Everything is relative to our own definitions of
good and bad without any external reference -
I have tried to create an interesting story

Without ‘evil’ of some kind, it was so boring; my hero
and heroine always needs something trying to stop
them from fulfilling their visions and dreams

But just like a James Bond movie, the evil is custom-
made for them, the kind of gadget M thinks up at the
beginning of the movie will be needed throughout

A dead give-away that Ian Fleming knew problems were
self-created or self-inflicted to create a challenge
giving us a chance to develop our own powers

Every problem in life is a lesson to define something to
overcome; seems like I chose the allergy because it
keeps my feet on the ground - no self-confidence

Or too much arrogance, whenever I speak up, it takes
weeks of acute embarrassment to get rid of feelings
of burning when thinking of my temerity

Not that the allergy has as yet stopped me from saying
too much, too loud, about things that should
have been confidential for ever more…

11 June 2009

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...