Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Like Living A Dream

*
Happily ensconced in a feeling of safety
enjoying a sense of well-being, a home-
made meal, tried the pose Nici holds for
a minute - a second for me is more than
enough

Bought another crystal heart, two more
fake snowflakes, love the way they shine
amongst my imitation flowers, adorning
my screen at the open-plan office, today
I added

Pieces of glass inherited from Nici revamping
her room, had to hide the big fairy nobody
wants when Nici threw her out, all the time
ignoring the thought of doing revision for
French

Even brought two documents home, a book
about a ballerina, yet lack the motivation to
start on anything, I feel like living a dream;
on Nici’s instruction hugged the overgrown
teddy bear

Living in her room, dreaming of wearing
something tomorrow that resembles the
fairy wings affixed to my bed, Nici
warned me not to wear the wings
also

As if I would!...would I?
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...