Saturday, February 6, 2010

Want To Be Here?

*


When crying and the clouds cry
with me I feel a little better, when
teardrops falling as raindrops
appear, I feel comforted

Feeling the pain of Monday morning
on Saturday afternoon, nothing stops
me fearing the struggle and pain
contained in the work I do

Administration – keeping track of every
breath, every death, every hope and
every dream, it is like imprisoning
the spirit

Now is not the time to think on it, I am
trying to flee terror building up in me -
there is no escaping Monday
morning, all I can do is

Try to forget that it is coming, forget
myself and all my fears, relishing the
comfort of a warm blue top inherited
from Tiaan

Wearing blue pajamas in the middle
of the day, looking at my figurines -
symbolical of so many thoughts and
dreams

The thought of you and what you
would say, plaguing me - would
you, in any case, want
to be here?
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...