Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Knight In Blue

*
Happily installed in a corner waiting
for my lift home, accosted by a street
urchin ‘I want to talk’ I stepped away
another man in blue overall stepping
in ‘What do you want’

‘I just want to know what street this is’
was the reply, the knight in blue armour
sent him off and nodded at me, the urchin
thanked him, gave me a goodwill sign of
thumbs-up, I replied by making

The thumps-up sign also, thanked the blue
overall man, apologized for stepping away
and he nods, satisfied; I love the beautiful
people of my county on this beautiful day
of bright silver sun

And luminescent sapphire sky, their
kindness and goodness astound me - I
love them all, convinced even the urchin
meant well, yet how reassuring the
gallant gesture of

My knight in blue!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...