Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Criticize Me Also

*
I love popularising classical music
taking pieces from their highbrow
exclusivity to the masses in a new
happy guise, I submit willingly to
André Rieu’s festive atmosphere
using love of music as a unifying
factor to overcome the political
divisions that fractured the world
in the twentieth century

I should not listen and then go hair-
splitting when recordings seem low
quality - but I like practicing the ability
to make scathing comments, it is fun
and cannot hurt my victims, it sets
other people free to criticize me
also and I need a lot of it, so
here we go!
*

2 comments:

Matt D said...

I think it's very likely you might not like it, but I love Qntal, especially their older stuff. If you search you tube, you'll find them. They take medieval music and give it an techno-electric beat, the result is very fun. There are other bands as well that do this, all very fascinating. My favorite music is baroque.

To verify this comment, I'm to type in the word "ratio" that's not just serendipity. Once long ago when I went to look up "ratiocinate" in my dictionary software program, the word was already there because when the dictionary opened on the computer, it was the word for the day! :)

Margaret Alice said...

I will give it a try, sounds a good idea, and I believe in serependity as being more than random chance, and open to advantageous use, like sinchronicity.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...