Thursday, February 25, 2010

La Mélancolie

*
I’m afraid the mixture I create
is not working at all, reading a
message from the Troll Interpol
about a criminal dissimulating
heroin on his person

And a letter from the comrades
in Pofadder complaining about
Khai-Ma Municipality - while
listening to L’histoire San Fin
on my earphones

A child saving Fantasia - while
checking PoemHunter surrep-
titiously for golden-hued visions
on this overcast day - while
dealing with the effects

Of yesterday’s meal - while June
is describing a Spanish class con-
sisting of drawing pictures, drawing
pictures in Spanish! – I wish
I could do it

The mélange is confusing, to say
the least, but it is the only way to
stay ahead of la mélancolie…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...