Monday, February 22, 2010

Wonder Of Good Intentions

*
Love being at work this morning
June is so marvelous to talk to
wearing a lovely crocodile T-shirt

Hanlie so calm and charming
Hermien so warm, understanding
Karen is rested, holding the reins

The workplace is loaded with goodness
Dr Jokweni smiling broadly, the work
atmophere electric with work ethic

Although I forgot my translation at home
doing it helped me to win confidence, my
biggest problem is fear that I cannot cope

Once I feel the wonder of good intentions
and teamwork around me, fear is replaced
with happy expectation and self-confidence

Other people also cherish ideals in their hearts
while facing the daily grind, we share the same
reality, renew it with visions and dreams

The joy is wonderful, even when my brain col-
lapses, when intellect fails, love and friendship
remains, the crocodile in me starts to accept

People can be trusted even when I am ill, there
is no shame in being human, I stopper my ears
when pastors damn us to hell for being conceived

And born in sin, that is their problem, I believe we
are good, no wonder you cautioned me against
reading the Bible because I fear the contents

But today I know it is written by people who do not
know condemnation destroys…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...