Friday, February 12, 2010

Melted Frozen Teardrops

*
I like it when I turn into a flower
I love it when I suddenly discover
make-believe unexpectedly, feel
my heart opening, I picked up my
magic crown, melted frozen tear-
drops with a warm kiss

Put my crown on my head where it
belongs, allowing the six clips to be-
come ladybirds, rejoicing in a formula
that changes me into Eva Ibbotson’s
Belladonna who saw Arriman in the
magic mirror at the witches’ feast

Following my guru’s advice to take
sustenance from every uplifting idea
I come across, hunting I came upon
other people who live on dreams also
wearing my crown as a tribute to love
and hope that live forever in hearts

And that will always bring soulmates
together, no matter how far apart…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...