Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mothering-Smothering Type

*
The crocodile mom and the crocodile kids
have been found out again, Scorpio realized
the kids have no ideals, he had to attack –
our Astrogenetic Aquarian and Sagittarian
kids are spoiled brats

I am an Astrogenetic Cancerian, a
mothering-smothering type, Scorpio is
watching us as he did when the crocodile
kids were in primary school, they could not
read, Nici declared

‘My mother said I need not do school work at
all’ - I was scared to death, my little girl could
not progress – today she reads and writes her
own work, my fears are calmed; Tiaan was said
to be clumsy, could not catch a ball

Today he plays sports well enough - though he
lacks interest, likes writing stories and spelling
contests; Nici loves people and friends, reads
prescribed texts, BUT Scorpio insists - the
kids must choose a profession

As soon as can be, declaiming on those suffering
in informal settlements; I know what he means, but
I only had kids once I could provide for them, I can’t
stand in for others procreating without counting costs
- I wanted kids to teach them

We are born to love each other, plants, animals, the
world and everything in it; because I did not know
why I was born when I was small...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...