Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Crystal Heart

*
Helpless in the spell
you’re weaving - it is
wonderful, never knew
surrender would be so
sweet

Playing with my figurines
kids sabotaged me, can’t
work on my laptop, bought
snowflakes today, the only
way

I’ll get to see them, hung
them in my menagerie
added crystal earrings
for effect, playing this
is Tiffany

Receiving snowflakes
from her own
Wintersmith


[And a small brown wooden doll with
plaits to add to my screen at work, a
crystal heart to blend in with the rest

I got the advantage, because you
guys watched rugby and cricket, I
did not waste time on my own

shows – this is as it should be -
I suppose]


[Loved the sun today, heat invading
the skin on my legs, the sun such a
charming suitor, we fought to keep
contact, clouds interfering, shim-
mering tree-tops, although a
chill wind announced the
coming of autumn this
morning, fear
clutching my
heart…]


[After translating a Presidential
letter, I helped Nici with her project
today, indicating her choice of
career and personality; I fixed
the spelling and added things
about herself - she is such a
sweet darling, she laughed
at all my attempts to be
funny, I love her to bits!]


[Tiaan played a water polo game
today, I collected him at school
looking glum, we lost again, he
said, then tuned in to his music
and we both laughed at the
singer’s choice of words, I
am sure Tiaan will be all-
right, though the water
polo thing is a fright…]
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...