Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Fake Snowflake

*
Hung my fake snowflake on my screen
my computer resembles the entrance
to an exotic Persian market I might
dive into head first disappear in a
supernatural realm

Find the magic carpet and fly off - But
my mind does it every time I surf the
Internet - I sigh - I would like to take
off in my real body, astral travel
is fine

I’m sure I saw other-world dimensions last
night visiting Robert Munroe’s out-of-body
realms yet I always return to the same
sensory reality, changes of scene
and time

Won’t help much - I dream of new civilizations
new beginnings for life where true freedom is
guaranteed from birth, Seth mentioned the
experiment which has not been tried in
this universe
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...