Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dissecting Corpses On Paper

*
Be in the moment, recommends my
spiritual book, sitting here typing notes
on several corpses is where I am

I should be delighted on being involved
in my own life, strangely enough dissecting
corpses on paper fails to stir approval within me

According to the love guru it is my own fault, I
should feel joy in having a focus of such mag-
nitude, a body is clothing comforts Doris Stokes

I am sorting discarded apparel - how very encou-
raging, tomorrow I will be dancing for joy when
the next corpse enters my consciousness

The spirit people may send me messages, I will
have personal evidence of life after death, how
enticing, all due to Interpol investigating

The abandoned corpses laying about like
discarded pieces of clothing in Italy…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...