Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poles North And South

*
French class – aah, I was invisible!
I wore my goblin top in earthy colours,
hair pinned up on my head, discussed,
wait for it – global warming

My favourite hated subject, I just HAD to
tell them I hoped the world would be des-
troyed, life should start again in a better
universe, the blank looks I received

Convinced me nobody shared my sentiments,
our lecturer was a treat, a new attendee spoke
passionately about nuclear power, poles North
and South and penguins

I mentioned floating isles as new habitats, all
were highly suspicious regarding this, I recom-
mended they Google it, the guy representing
the one-eyed Troll Interpol said

Global warming caused cataclysms which in-
creased crime as a surcease in home and in-
come led to people hungry for food and warmth,
adding something about his office

In Lyons where he had no breakfast at all; I was
too jealous to take in more, I have never been to
France, bien entendu, my chances are zero and
falling still, I have to provide

For two little tykes who are still going to school
with no idea what they want to do, Nici should
love someone while Tiaan should write essays
but who will pay them a salary…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...