Friday, April 9, 2010

Adorable Astrogenetic Leo

*

Mother is Leo, the Queen of Hearts
does not understand the strange
temperament of my Beowulf dad
a tactless Sagittarius, she thinks
all ways are her ways, curtsying
while speaking saves time, if you
cannot remember a word, say it
in French and sing for your life

Never connected with Grandma Alice
a Virgo perfectionist focused on de-
tails and organisation, talented yet
feeling inferior, beset with melancholy,
Mother never got along with her fiery
Aries first-born son who turned into
Conan the Barbarian, refusing to
pay homage to the Queen

Neither did she understand her free-
spirited Aquarian second son who be-
came Peter Pan and left Wonderland to
make his home in Neverland, she under-
stood her youngest Cancerian son even
less, why he suffered from depression she
could never fathom, nor did she connect
with her daughters, one a dreamer

The other a caring earth-mother, whose spirits
were squashed in the pioneer world of Calvinism,
my Mother Queen of Hearts regally wants to be
loved just like any White Queen has been –
I am proud of my Mother, she taught me
so much, I would never exchange her
for anyone, she is adorable just as
she is!


[My Mother Queen of Hearts have her birthday
in April which means counting back to her
Astrogenetic sign places her in Leo, and
this sign describes the essence of her
being perfectly.]
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...