Thursday, April 22, 2010

It Is A Gamble

*

Eating too much fatty food turned me into
a cockroach, like the alien in Men In Black
I can only fight back against the fatigue by
consuming sugar, I plonked boiled sugar
sweets into my mouth - added sugar to
everything at home to be able to lift my
head and think coherent –

Fat does not work for my system, fat-fried
chicken with barbecue sauce and pork ribs
with marinade nearly killed me today, until
I imbibed sugar unlimited like the cockroach
who clothed himself with a farmer’s body
I remember as a child stealing lumps of
sugar, melting them in my mouth

Later I stole koeksisters, thick with sweet, spicy
syrup, just to break the fatigue, I HATE fat, what
it does to me, sugar is bad yet I need it to combat
the effect of oil and fat – one day I might be able
to eat well, but right now it is a gamble, I lose
badly sometimes, it must have a purpose to
suffer so much

Leaving no scars – but messing up my life!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...