Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Al-Hamdulilah, Naskurallah

*
A Facebook frenzy, a revelation,
opened a request by my friend and
voilà, suddenly Firefox obliged,
opened without requesting the
elusive password

Simply took me everywhere I
wanted to go, I must thank Hyla
and Johan, her son, Rianda and
Daan - it is because Hyla is loving
and warm

Rianda is beautiful and Johan is a
Vin Diesel lookalike - that I tried this
site this morning - I said hello to Carine,
greeted Irene Al-Hamdulilah – Naskurallah
Ismak Irene?

Accepted Hanelie’s baby photos and sister-in-law
Thea’s greeting and Viva Louise’s invitation to
join her site – it’s brilliant!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...