Monday, April 19, 2010

Receiving Grace

*

Keeping my eyes on inner vision,
my dream of a soft light shining
in another’s eyes, the warmth of
delight after receiving grace

Joy of acceptance and the release
of a life-long sorrow - breaking the
curse of sombre, sad Saturn by in-
fusing Mercury’s brightness

And the moon’s softness into the
harsh despondency of dedication
to duty, calling upon Neptune, the
planet of glamour and illusion

To fill the infinite potential of mystery
with beautiful dreams; confronting the
dark hole in my mind with an arsenal
of magical ideas and mesmerising

Charms, I am alive in the light shining
in another’s eyes, living by grace of the
presence aware of my existence, I am
by virtue of super-consciousness
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...