Thursday, April 22, 2010

Same Thing, Differently

*

Perplexed by a description of what people
dream about – I don’t dream in the way pre-
scribed, I dream about words and sounds,
a warm light in eyes, voices delighting in
music and song

Sharing laughter and fun, humour, comedies,
happiness in the mind, I adore the sensation
of icy water on skin, the relaxing warmth of the
sun, the wind in my hair when speeding in a
fast car, passion

As an experience of soul, I dream of being a
melody myself, a golden ray of sunshine, flying
without wings, leaving the physical world to
become pure feeling, pure thought, pure
adoration of the sublime

I dream of being happy, of the same thing
others dream, only described differently…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...