Friday, April 30, 2010

Flee to Breathe & Live

*
No more reading Colin Wilson quoting from
140 source texts, moving so fast through the
material, I become dizzy and nauseous, some
meditation becomes a form of catalepsy within
malevolent consciousness, and I cannot read
‘Fintan’s Tower’ describing a bleak, menacing
universe

A last glimmer of hope, ‘The Beast of Whixall
Moss’ by Pauline Fisk – I am foiled again, the
author presents a dark, threatening universe
a little boy without love and support, I end up
crying; on page 89 Wilson quotes author
Joyce Collins-Smith losing her mind, the
world turning sinister

The world grows dark and incomprehensible
for me also, tomorrow I must read a positive
book delineating a benevolent universe to
reinstate happy feelings of joy, life and love –
I cannot survive too much tragedy – every
unhappy emotion translates into a headache,

every event becoming an accusation that I
must flee in order to breathe and live…


Colin Wilson “Beyond the Occult” p. 89
Catherine Fisher “Fintan’s Tower”
Pauline Fisk “The Beast of Whizall Moss”
*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?


Feel free to surf to my web page: http://Www.xfire.com/blog/darwinreiner/5480381/

Anonymous said...

High quality աedding music bands will come with the higɦest pгice taց, but will alѕo pumр up the excitement at tha paarty moгe than any
of tɦe other options. If уou're in chaargе of Һiring the entertainment ffor а wwedding reception,
then good live wedding mսsic shouldd be your first consideration. On the otɦer hand, yoս might opt for quiet background music from a clаssical guitarist
like Michael Lucarelli, who will аllow yοur guests to νisit with each otheг without the need foг shouting.

Margaret Alice said...

This is the most irrelevant comment ever, and I commend you for it. Using a poetry page for advertisement and marketing is a novel idea to me and good luck with it. How strange is the world - poetry is read by very few people and I'm sure they will enjoy the comment for its very irrelevance, maybe my poem sparked something in the advertiser - Colin Wilson will rejoice, I'm sure... (tongue-in-cheek)...

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...