Sunday, May 2, 2010

Right Now 17:30; Later, 19:00

*
Flames burning in my face and
balloons blooming in my ears
waves of pain washing over my
head’s shores, not even lovely
music takes the pain away

The chicken so carefully prepared
was too fat - my system, already
suffering this weekend, completely
giving in, I feel such suffocation
can’t move freely, concentrating

On breathing, my forehead growing
heavy, lengthening - changing into
Boris Karloff when pain is paramount
the fire still spreading across my face
I can’t think straight

Can’t organise my thoughts, can’t breathe
the curse of the allergy holding me
in its suffocating grasp...


Later 19:00

Feeling better already, Junior, our Jack Russel,
lying on a chair under a blanket beside me, after
taking medication, everything is getting better,
now the only question worrying me is

What information does non-physical awareness
know about us, if we do certain things, are we
allowed privacy? I like the way Tiffany forbade the
little blue men from accompanying her everywhere

In A Hat Full Of Sky by Terry Pratchett, I am sure
all forms of consciousness understands the needs
of biological life, but I wonder whether my fantasies
are safe, given we cannot do everything

Surely it must be allowed to try them out in the mind
deciding beforehand which things we would like to
realize in our lives and which we would respectfully
leave for others to carry out - with more

Enjoyment and understanding….
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...