Sunday, May 16, 2010

Idiocy of Human Life (rev.)

*
John Cleese, British actor, Fawlty Towers and
Monty Python, I laugh at his absurd comedy
mention my wish for extinction, am blamed
for wishing destruction on all

I sympathise with John Cleese in ‘The Life of
Brian’ showing people misusing religion for
their own purposes, being abused for making
religious mistruth the butt

I am attacked for propagating my wish to
escape the idiocy of human life - has anyone
considered how we are ALL warped from
birth - but when I express the wish

For a new society, all are up in arms,
defending an idiotic civilisation that creates
strife and pain – NO way will I accept our
present situation as a God-given norm

We learn how horrible life can be with
over-regulation – before it gets better it
will get WORSE with many more idiotic
rules and useless regulations

I will have moved to ethereal realms - though
when I mention my dreams I am punished for
pessimism - hah! – by the same pessimists
surviving for NOTHING in a meaningless universe...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...