Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Quantum Physics World

*
Enthusiasm outlawed at home, I interrupt
and talk too much and by the way, my skin
is disgusting, I am forced to confront reality
happy to realize this is the needed impetus
to withdraw and read my book

Reading the only way to keep my conversation
from bothering others, for too long now my over-
enthusiastic presence was a blight on family
instead of my concentrating on better things
leaving them in freedom

After all, I have a boring document to translate
an office in which to meditate, love being solitary
to give free rein to my fantasy, last night my story
derailed but now I am working in a new direction
keeping the essence safe

Reality was too enchanting for a while, time to throttle
back and remember why I have to construct my own
world; I love my new set of characters, falling into the
temptation to deal with life itself given my constraints
of evil personality only proved

My character is not suitable, I was made to live life
vicariously in my imagination as alternatives are
needed in a quantum physics world…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...