Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crying While Driving

*
I’ve found a new way of driving in peak traffic
reading and crying while driving, when the car
in front stops, out with the book and releasing
the sobs and the pain

It works like a charm and makes the time pass-
when Tiaan and his friends get into the car I am
in control, simply hurling abuse at other drivers-
I am depressed and-

YOU have the brilliant strategy of making me angry
before I drive off into twilight - an irrational female,
driving a fast car while crying - taking all my fear
away, I enjoy it so much

Slipping in front of others, accelerating where there
is no space to pass, crying and driving, driving and
crying - I cannot curse and hurl abuse as you do - I
have to take action

Cut them off, pass them by, crying; I have free pass
when my emotions overflow, you hurl angry words at
me, knowing I am a woman, but you don’t care, I must
grin and bear it

Guess what – the OTHER drivers have to grin and bear it
when I appear in the big, strong car you provided; I simply
drive them off the road like Medusa and Cruella DeVil – and
I love it – thank you so much!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...