Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Mr Innocent X

*
Still busy translating the letter from the Great
Innocent wrongly incarcerated, delivering a
diatribe against the legal system and its
ramifications, repeating the same
allegations until I feel the kind of
confusion I experienced on

Reading Proust A la Recherche du Temps Perdu
did I feel my little finger twist, or did I not; shaken
up in a feather bed as DH Lawrence mockingly
said; but determinedly, my chin set in a straight
line, I keep reading these repetitive words
watching Vin Diesel

In a car chase on TV helps, Tiaan lounging next to
me, showing me his cryptic MXit messages - one
letter represents a whole word - doggedly I conti-
nue following Mr Innocent X denouncing the legal
system from A to Z, quite surprised by my own
prowess, never thought I would survive

So much self-righteousness, we should let ALL criminals
free on the basis of what he says - though I believe too
many nonsensical laws make criminals of all of us – by
outlawing breathing, needing, breeding, laughing and
dreaming, being, coveting and scheming; the Bible
has already doomed us to hell

The law makes criminals of all of us just for being
human, Mr Innocent protests too much, methinks
since everybody is against him, I recommend he
should accept being evil; I accepted it a long time
ago - the relief is indescribable, accepting the
inevitable, wonderful freedom from

Civilization’s stupidity indicting everyone…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...