Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy All By Themselves

*
Why do male and female differ so much
the young lawyer asked, Esther replied:
Because when he looks at her in a certain
way she says: I feel secure now

He must never look at me in any other way
again, he must give up his life and his own
thoughts; he replies: HELP! and runs away
- to be happy, everyone should say

I will keep myself happy and allow you to live
your life your own way, I shall not hold you
responsible for my happiness - then she will
feel secure and he will feel free

When her need for security causes him to feel
lack of freedom, she feels less secure and he
feels more bound, both of them should be
happy in themselves, do their own thing

Then relationships will not become a form of
catering to the needs of another person who
refuses to stay happy all by themselves….
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...