Monday, May 10, 2010

Not in a Million Years

*
Tomorrow I shall be in class
if it is the last thing I do, hubby
forbade me to go - it is just fun
and games he says - if I were
not in the office where I belong

Another sniggers - it is inane, the
subject’s arrogance - I am on sick
leave for fever, but I shall be on my
post tomorrow to attend the extra
class held on May eleven

Specially organised to catch up as
so many classes were cancelled; I
cried too much today, I must follow
my dream, staying at home would
be inconsiderate and mean

It is anathema to me, I shall be there
earning my right by going to the office
then attending class, missing classes
without apology is a big insult, I would
never do that to our lecturer

Not in a million years...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...