Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Shine Infinitely

*
Faced with the word ‘houderij’
surfed the Internet – found IATE
(InterActive terminology for Europe)
synonymous with ‘openluchtfokkerij’
free range farming – I terrorised June
and Hanlie with my new-found knowledge

June coolly declared I should remember
muggiepis, also, as a soft drizzle, Hermien
looked it up in Jansonius, everybody knows
their Dutch, to me it is gobbledygook when
they chatter ‘poekelen’ in Nederlands, but
what fun with everybody laughing

Sharing a moment in time that will exist
forever for once a rose has bloomed, it
blooms for eternity as Michael Ende made
clear in his book Momo, Einstein’s relativity
explains how this is possible – because time
is not linear

Colin Wilson describes how this experience feels
quoting Ouspensky’s adventures with altered
mental states, today in the office we created
the most beautiful event to shine infinitely…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...