Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Offering Support

*

“Success of any kind wouldn't replicate
fulfillment, it would be immaterial, I will
grouse, equivocate, vomit over rubbish
get up tomorrow being me... that is
who you have for a brother...”

Oh yes, it is the genetic family trait, I never
blame my brothers and sisters for sharing
shortcomings that are innate, our better
halves will never understand why we do
not chase success their way

Success for our family lies in offering support
and a happy home, I understand why you lost
motivation, the great advantage of family is clear
communication because we feel the same
we all see hearth and home as sacred

Whether you have motivation or not, I always
support family members, family is everything
especially when others are not impressed with
us, we stand together and help each other to
cross obstacles, facing life in our own way
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...