Friday, May 7, 2010

Mädel Ruck Ruck Ruck

*

Why would I sing this song all alone
nobody with a guitar nearby, nobody
to sing with me - a charming melody
such a lovely memory, practicing for
a concert at school

Looked at our small repertoire, sang
this one and found it delightful, nothing
good about this day, mechanisms for
fighting against the Black Hole in my
mind have all failed

All my feelings have been sucked into
the blackness within, cannot escape a
power a million times bigger than gravity
I shall have to collect new feelings, create
a new mind for myself

I shall keep the song with me and
sing it softly, it is bound
to make me feel
better…
*


Die Auserwählte

Melodie - Friedrich Silcher

|: Mädel ruck ruck ruck an meine grüne Seite
I’ hab’ di’ gar so gern’ I’ kann di’ leide’ :|
Bist so lieb und gut, schön wie Milch und Blut
Du mußt bei mir bleiben, mir die Zeit vertreiben
Mädel ruck ruck ruck an meine grüne Seite
I’ hab’ di’ gar so gern’ I’ kann di’ leide’

|: Mädel ruck kuck kuck in meine schwarze Auge’
Du kannst dein liebes Bild darinne schaue’ :|
Guck nur recht drin ‘nein du mußt drinne sein
Bist du drin zu Haus, mußt dan nimmer ‘raus
Mädel ruck kuck kuck in meine schwarze Auge’
Du kannst dein liebes Bild darinne schaue’

|: Mädel du du du mußt mir den Trauring gebe’
Denn sonnst liegt mir ja nichts mehr ab mei’ Lebe’ :|
Wenn I’ di’ net seh’ ist’s um Herz mir weh’
Wenn I’ di’ net hab’ ist mir die Welt a Trag
Mädel du du du mußt mir den Trauring gebe’
Denn sonnst liegt mir ja nichts mehr ab mei’ Lebe’
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...