Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chore To Remain Calm

*
I am violently opposed to having a sore throat
totally overcome by fatigue, have not read any-
thing, lying down and dozing off to wake with a
start and feeling cold, dress up warmly to break
out in a sweat

Lost all desire for everything, cannot even conjure
any emotion except anxiety for feeling so bereft
without desire or passion, just want to lie down
to put down my heavy head, it is boring, can’t
wait to feel desire again

The mere act of thinking too much effort, I exist
like a stone, just being, my only preferences to
remain motionless, keeping warm, curing the
pain in my throat, being comfortable, such a
chore to remain calm

While it feels as if I never shall be well again...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...