Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Demotivation And Escape (rev.)

*
Reading demotivation articles - had to
laugh, only reason I stay is because I
oppose all attempts to demotivate me;
though motivation is of the illegal kind

I love seeing the growth of more rules
and regulations, more paperwork and
meaningless statements, it gives more
scope for breaking them constantly
it creates clever people

Learning to look and sound busy while
doing nothing, a ponderous bureaucratic
machine going nowhere and I can sing
sharing life in the trenches with fellow–
soldiers surviving administration

I love fun and absurdities, large departments
furnish the best example, I love all who while
being mauled and fed to the dogs, shine with
joy and create their own private lives
though playing charades

Creating a beautiful expediency, though I
sometimes dream of creative activity;
self-promotion would kill my spirit, so
I stay where I can support others
who cannot escape…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...