Sunday, May 16, 2010

Breathing Outlawed (rev.)

*
Making lists, a Production Sheet of
everything I did during the month, a
Month Sheet for everything we ALL
did during the month - Psychologically
preparing to return to work tomorrow

Work-On-Hand, a list of deeds for me
in the coming week, another list to be
done by the whole Section during the
coming week, sheet upon sheet, a list
of lists to be completed

When we are finished I will have soul-
searched the ends of the Earth, seeking
out shortcomings in my conscience, I
know I am a criminal, guilty for being
born, even more guilty for living

Guilty in breathing and dreaming a world
where freedom and joy, love and acceptance
abound, guilty as a flawed human being better
kept in straight-jacketed laws, legislation
and regulations

Guilty in being species homo erectus of
a bureaucracy designed to strangle all
humanity out of me – but I learn to love
breathing because it is outlawed...

*
Let’s kill the world, let’s all die out,
it’s my highest dream – to become extinct,
let’s kill the world, let’s all die out,
my highest vision is one of extinction...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...