Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stuck, I am Stuck

*

Lost ability to force myself to go on
must edit and check my own boring
translations of nonsensical letters by
more critical members of public, when
I start, I get a psychosomatic headache
I can only fight when a life is at stake or
some serious life-threatening issue
enters the debate

Have an even worse letter by a criminal
to translate and boring Job Descriptions
to work through, please send a pep talk
or any unsettling nerve-wrecking thing to
force me into a more definite administrative
mental state – anything that scares the
daylights out of me works like a charm
then I feel safe in boredom

The poppies on my computer are aglow with
life, the Silver Rose next to the autumn leaves
a tribute to all fairy ideas - but a reality of
boring documents faced without a surplus of
adrenaline devoid of any motivation or real
inspiration, re-reading my own work – I cannot
face it in my mental state, I must send my
mind into a different realm to function again

***************************************************

-Now, now - no sister of mine would let such trite
-garbage wash all over her! All you need do is
-consider the work you have to redo was originally
-done by someone obviously frivolous and unknown
-then you'll see the humour and correct all the bits
-you know how - I'm about to attempt cooking tea
-with two pork chops as starting point and no ideas
-at all - and you think YOU have a motivation
- problem!

***************************************************

This is very true, of course, the ME who did the
work originally should be described as frivolous
and given my current state of mind, SHE is an
unknown…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...