Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do Not Belong (Rev)

*
Sunscreen of aquarium fishes swimming
on my window moved for shade in which
to work, the sun highlighting trinkets on
my PC, orange poppies, handsome Italian
football player, yellow autumn leaves

A silver rose effects a simple majesty, the
clarity of sunlight filtered through this crystal
heart and flower honours Wintersmith and
Tiffany – softly sighing, day interminable, I do
not seem to belong in an official chair

Mind keeps wandering, documents failing to
entice or inspire, conveying nothing of value
no beauty or information, only indicating policy
formulation is eternally more important than
accomplishing anything on the African continent…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...