Thursday, April 29, 2010

An Eternal Unfolding

*

The value of life is not quantity, but
joy - the more joyful live longer, relax,
breathe, be free and romp, let all things
awaken new feelings

Be aware of how you feel, reach for
thoughts that feel good - be open, tuned
in, turned on - the timing of death is always
determined by you

I want to live the miraculous while I am alive
then wave goodbye with a happy sigh, looking
forward to the infinite continuity of self-conscious
awareness – an eternity

To become what I am dreaming about, maybe
I shall realize one dream here below, the rest of
my dreams shall be refined to go into fulfilment for
all the rest of time

An eternal unfolding of every new viewpoint
and each new desire…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...