Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Desire Fuel The Fires

*

Emotion reflects the vibrational variance between
where we are and where we want to be, if out of
balance, we always seek ways to bring
ourselves into alignment

We can raise expectations to match desire or lower
desire to match expectations: I refuse to lower my
desires, preferring to fuel the fires, I am raising my
expectations regarding my work situation

I seek creativity and social interaction, not prolonged
isolation sitting in hermit-like seclusion, pondering
mysteries without opportunity to test a myriad new
conclusions - earning a salary

Doing a routine job, is a good moral exercise; but I
keep my desire for creative expression alive by
weaving ideas together, focusing on cosmology
and quantum science

As a mystical form of meditation created by
scientific gurus who inadvertently stumbled
upon ancient Buddhism while investigating
reality’s largest and smallest components

Satisfying desire for interaction by telling
my correspondents of all my
wonderful discoveries!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...