Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Few Eternal Moments

*

A sudden shaft of sunlight shines
a liquid pool on woodwork of
my desk, awakens surreptitious
memories of youth and lazy
autumn garden days in the
sun spent playing with mud

I am enchanted as it colours the
deep chocolate fair blonde, stare
transfixed as the ironwork table
blends into liquid gold, spend
a few moments outside of ever
linear time

enter a magic realm of the sun
created just for me – you see
why I know it is my special friend,
kissing me morning soft, enfolding
me in velvet warmth as I read
by the pool?
*

1 comment:

Matt D said...

This one as well.

Wow. You can feel the pang of the moment.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...