Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too Tired To Roam

*

A slice of bread and I enter a state of
quiescence because of allergy symptoms
so fatigued by allergens, so depressed
but do I stop eating bread?

Not on your life, bread carries positive
connotations, poses a promise of eternal
bliss, did not the Lord himself – or the guy
who enacted the role

In the Mystery Play – bless bread as the
staple of life? The logical conclusion is
I am allergic to life, being tethered to the
here and now

Of space-time never works for my laser
light mind connected via the silver cord
to my wandering spirit, today even my
spirit is too tired to roam…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...