Saturday, April 17, 2010

Break The Evil Spell

*

Food fried in oil is wonderful on the
taste buds, always enjoy eating it so
much - afterwards I have to suffer
through the night

Tonight’s fried mixture of onion, green-
pepper, egg and strips of meat led to the
allergy returning, listening to music to
break the evil spell

Muscles tightening as if the same occult
forces that affected all rugby and cricket
matches negatively today, have me in
their destructive clutches

You make these interesting concoctions
but I should know that eating spicy dishes
always cost me a spell in digestive hell –
I’m not a good cook

Being scared of food - although I admire your
inventiveness, I know that it is a short-cut to
depression; even though I finished my do-
cument today, I lost the capacity

To enjoy anything, derive joy from hard work,
so difficult to set priorities when the world turns
into an uncomfortable grey pulp and pressure
building in my head

Makes suffocation inevitable…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...