Thursday, April 8, 2010

Warm And Fleecy (Rev.)

*

Uncomfortable clothes keep out the cold
and drive me mad – this morning I stole
Tiaan’s warm and fleecy top, combated
grey skies despair with favourite food

The comfort and joy of ubiquitous waffles
drowned in syrup and cream, decided to
look for things that will delight me this day
in seeking ideas on rational benevolence

My source text - two irrationally vengeful
senior citizens blaming a helpful bank for
their own bad choice of investment,
vilifying others for doing their bidding

As stocks fell the seniors raised hell, calling
fire and brimstone down on everyone for not
extracting them from their predicament,
resorting to emotional blackmail

frustrated in the extreme, using nasty
arguments and blameful behaviour instead of
admitting guilt and gratitude for help received,
makes me wish for a kindly firing squad

To put them out of their misery!
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...