Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best Experience

*

Nothing is more beautiful
than a comforting word
nothing gives more peace
than an offer of acceptance

I am happily floating about
on kind words, ensconced
in a unique friendship, feeling
fears dissolving, trust growing

Like a flower turning towards
the sun, the world a wonderful
place when a welcoming attitude
meets a gesture of affection

This is the best kind of experience
there is, friendship requited, it changes
perspective, opens my eyes to see the
sparkle of heavenly delight everywhere

Thank you for your message, it changed
the world for me, made me see how
magnificent is confidence and freedom
and being and belief…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...