Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Fairy Scene

*

Oh wow,
the sun is changing my corner
into fairyland, falling at an angle,
making the imitation flowers and miniature
birds into a spring garden, changing the fake
snowflakes and crystal heart into luminous
ice as if Jack Frost himself was involved
in their creation, the chain becomes the
silver cord that binds spirit to body, this
is lovely, a fairy scene in an office, the
blue sunscreen with swimming fishes
lends the right touch, I love the
beauty of this so much!
*

1 comment:

Matt D said...

I'm actually trying not to comment so I can finish, but I have to say, this one too, is really outstanding.

Wow.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...