Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ecclesiastes, Revelations (Rev.)

*
Three conspirators moving stealthily
covering fact that one of them is not
wearing shoes lost one last night
his dad will be livid, we are hiding
evidence until a plan can be made

Manoeuvres successful, made it safely
out of the house, crept quietly from car
into school grounds; but how long before
all is revealed, how long before we are
found out, should I secretly buy a pair

and hope for the best, once his dad
knows, there will be a conflagration,
sackcloth and ashes, condemnation,
full-scale fire and brimstone

Ecclesiastes, Revelations and
Armaggedon all rolled into one…
*

1 comment:

Matt D said...

I think your satire is more mysterious than funny, but I liked it very much.

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...