Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Threatening Presence

*

Brought my document home, about a thousand
handwritten pages, or so it seems, I am still tired
though it must be mental fatigue, played Bad-
minton with Tiaan and I was fine

As I started to read my document, the feeling of
fatigue returned, I also have to stop reading my
book ‘The Mirror’- something is wrong with the
atmosphere, there is a threatening presence

A menace within the tale that makes me feel ill
taking refuge in the music of André Rieu, night-
mares last night, got up feeling tired, not feeling
safe and content, not feeling happy

Though everything is fine - only I am tired
all the time...
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...