Thursday, April 29, 2010

Christian Birmingham Illustrator

*

Translating little letters composed by little people
to the little President of a small country in a small
corner of the universe, where the solar system is
softly bobbing in the Sagittarius Arm of the Milky
Way Galaxy, when I stumbled upon the beautiful
illustrations of Christian Birmingham, staring in
enchantment at his pictures for an edition of The
Little Mermaid, immediately wanted to make them
Mine, adding his pictures to my Blogspot so I can
Look at them whenever I want – I love it, staring
at beautiful illustrations…
*

http://www.booksillustrated.com/en-UK/cb0081/
The Little Mermaid - By Hans Andersen
illustrated by Christian Birmingham
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...