Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Excitement In The Sky

*

Went walkabout at lunchtime,
sun shining brightly, now the
world is turning grey, rain sifting
down, several games help me
to find delight in weather of all
kinds, sunshine means eyes
shining in love and approval

Rain means non-physical con-
sciousness sending life-giving
water as bounty, heavy showers
mean passionate excitement in
the sky, right now the sky is a
confusion of massed grey hiding
the sun, I feel bereft, alone

The moment the sun’s rays appear
the feeling of benign awareness will
return, but I am sitting at the bottom
of a deep, dark well because I failed
to find a new book to create new
ideas and awaken interest…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...