Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Free Human Being

*

During lunch I floated about in my
illegal Azalea pink top, this is no
cherry blossom pink, found peach
blossom matches the colour also,
head down to dream, watching my
top changing into flower petals

Until shocked to discover the road
covered in rotting junk as unhappy
strikers upended dust bins; I am on
their side, they are not appointed per-
manently, no medical or pension
or rights, no job security

If they have to change the city into
a dung heap to get employers to
listen to their pleas, I shall daintily
step through the heaps of debris
wishing them luck and prosperity
knowing dreams are the entryway

To bring about change for everyone
the way my dreams change me into
a free human being…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...