Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Frenzy Of Delighted Intrigue

*

It is raining again, creating a Magic Forest
feeling, although the sun mischievously
laughed with me an hour ago, Atreyou
has succeeded in passing the Sphinxes
in the Neverending Story playing through
my headphones, thunder sounding behind
the movie sound track in French – I use
every opportunity to prepare for French
conversation class

My poor letter to the President is sadly
neglected, I MUST focus my attention
like a laser beam, at present it is running
everywhere in a frenzy of delighted intrigue
I wish I could sing with the soprano in La
Traviata: Joy, joy, life is all about joy – before
Alfredo’s selfish father messed up her life,
of course!

Bastian must give the Impératrice in Fantasia
a new name, the story is nearly at an end,
once again the little boy saves human
imagination from an ignominious end…
*

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...