Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Atrocious Probabilities

A newspaper heading posing a question:
True Love - she seventy-seven, he thirty-
four; Paul Kruger, President who propelled
South Africa into self-destructive revolt
against invading England did not mind
sacrificing our people to his own dreams
while practicing nepotism to the Nth degree

The French education system is dysfunctional
yet they refuse improvement just like everybody
else – I don’t have to read books for fun, our inter-
subjective consensus reality is the funniest book
that ever was and I am reading on, though I have
failed in managing myself, the rest of the world is
mostly doing the same

Except for the young dancers on So You Think You
Can Dance who astound with humble acceptance
of criticism, learning and getting better without the
bitter tears I would have shed on being criticised
so much – this is a wonderful alternative reality
a superb parallel universe to whatever
other atrocious probabilities

Might possibly be in existence out there!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...