Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brain Alien

Got hold of a needle and thin, strong
fishing line to stitch Tiaan’s satchel
together again, enjoying it so much,
dug out my blue felt square, purple-
sheen sequins with its auric feel

Without pinning the sequins in a
pattern I began - I have no pins
and made a mess, every sequin
moves at every stitch I make -
the end result does not

Create the ambience I visualise for
my auric light – I sighed, wearing my
blue apron I was dreaming of adding
a soft amber hue to my aura’s shine -
but alas, lacking planning

As per usual, when I try to plan I feel
hemmed in, jump in spontaneously and
make a total mess, I always have to begin
again, when reading books I do not mind -
rereading is so much fun

But crafts I cannot master, the planning stage
irritates me terribly, I almost run away when
planning is to be done, forced at school to
plan an essay, I wrote it first and devised
a plan from the end result

I like being surprised by what comes out of
my mind, my brain contains an alien who is
separate from me and sends up the
strangest things – how could I
tether him?

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...